Project Management Approach
With an experienced team of Engineers, D/B specialists, Project Managers and Commissioning Technicians, out Project Management team has the expertise clients need to design, estimate, integrate, manage, and commission turn-key data center projects
To ensure every build not only goes beyond expectations, but also anticipates future growth and requirements, CPG utilizes:
- Seasoned professionals in all specialties with expertise in “Greenfield” and “Brownfield” Projects, as well as working in live data centers
- Licensed Engineers (MEP Design with PEs)
- A collaborative design process to ensure alignment with client’s goals & objectives
- Innovative and scalable designs that avoid complexity and concurrently maintainable
- LOIs to deliver expedited project schedules and order long lead-time equipment
Project Management Benefits
At CPG, the goal of our Project Management team is to make the entire development, build and commissioning process as smooth and stress-free as possible, while ensuring open and clear communication at all phases. Additional benefits of the project management approach include:
- Accountability - A single point of contact responsible for all aspects of the project means you always know who to turn to with updates, questions or concerns.
- Accelerated Project Delivery - Our holistic approach delivers continuity via a single partner (CPG) so timeline efficiencies are maximized throughout the entire process.
- Proven track record of delivering on-time and on-budget, plus avoiding change orders.
- Our industry veterans anticipate issues to avoid them, saving our clients time, money and hassles.
- Elimination of Multiple Mark-ups on Equipment - As the single owner of the project, our strong partnerships with equipment providers save our client’s money by eliminating additional reseller markup.
- Equipment Agnostic - Our goal is the best solution for our client, regardless of equipment type or manufacturer